Todyl's Endpoint Security module combines Endpoint Detection & Response (EDR) and Next-Generation Anti-Virus (NGAV) into a powerful, cloud-first solution. EDR delivers detailed, real-time visibility into what's occurring on your endpoints. All data is recorded, stored, and analyzed using a variety of powerful analytic capabilities to identify suspicious or malicious indicators.
Todyl's EDR includes advanced threat detection, investigation, and response capabilities. Organizations can run queries against their data, triage and investigate alerts using our integrated incident management, threat hunt, and isolate infected hosts to stop attacks from spreading.
Advanced machine learning (ML) and behavior analytics continuously optimize Todyl's Endpoint Security, helping you stay ahead of evolving threats and detect the latest exploits, vulnerabilities, and Zero-Days.
Todyl's EDR solution includes:
- Ransomware Detection: Detect ransomware with advanced, machine-based analytics and ransomware canaries
- Malware Detection: Identify and detect known and unknown malware
- Memory Threat Detection: Detect suspicious or unauthorized activities like fileless or in-memory attacks
- ML for Outlier Detection: Identify changes and activities that deviate from the baseline
- Malicious Behavior Detection: Detect system activities or behaviors associated with known and potential attack traits
- Host Isolation: Block network traffic to everything aside from the Todyl SIEM to help prevent threats from spreading
Beyond the powerful endpoint prevention and detection capabilities, Todyl's Endpoint Security accelerates response. When an incident is detected, a case automatically opens with enriched data from the SIEM to power investigation and analysis. The SIEM correlates data from across environments, providing invaluable context and unmatched visibility. With the SIEM and cases, you can:
- Leverage managed threat hunting dashboards to accelerate analysis of the event for highly targeted threat hunting
- Search and analyze logs with enriched telemetry and aggregated information across environments
- Build interactive visualizations to investigate events using queries and filters to help drill down into events related to the case
- Run queries against environments to see if the same activity can be found on other endpoints