We collect two types of information through the Site: Personal Information and Other Information. “Personal Information” is information that identifies you as a specific individual. Other Information is discussed separately below, under the “Other Information” heading.
Personal Information We Collect
We and our service providers may collect the following Personal Information:
- Postal address (including billing and shipping addresses)
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Credit and debit card number
How We Use Personal Information
We and our service providers may use Personal Information as follows:
- To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests, including to contact you if necessary.
- To process and fulfill your order, for example by confirming your order and your billing and shipping information, processing your payments, delivering your products and communicating with you regarding your order.
- To send important information to you regarding the Site, changes to our terms, conditions and policies, and other administrative information.
- To send information to you by email and postal mail about our products and services, and those of our subsidiaries and other affiliated entities (“Affiliates”), and those of other third parties.
- To help us improve our users’ experience, including by learning more about your preferences to help personalize your experience with us.
- To allow you to send messages to friends through the Site.
- For our business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, fraud monitoring and prevention, developing new products, enhancing, improving or modifying the Site or our other services, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and operating and expanding our business activities.
- To protect the security or integrity of our business and online properties.
- As we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (1) under applicable law; (2) to comply with legal process; (3) to respond to requests from public and government authorities; (4) to enforce agreements that we have with you or other users; (5) to protect our operations; (6) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, or that of you, our Affiliates or others; and (7) to allow us to pursue available remedies or to limit the damages that we may sustain.
How Personal Information Is Disclosed
We and our service providers may disclose Personal Information as follows:
- To our third-party service providers that provide services such as hosting, data storage, data analysis, payment processing, order fulfillment, IT services and infrastructure, customer service, email delivery, credit card processing, auditing and other similar services, to enable them to provide services.
- To third-party sponsors of sweepstakes, contests and similar promotions.
- To identify you to anyone to whom you send messages through the Site.
- As a result of posts or other disclosures by you, including on message boards, chats, profile pages and blogs, and other services through which you are able to post information and materials. Please note that any information and materials that you post or disclose through such services will become public, and may be available to visitors to the Site and to the general public; we urge you to be very careful when deciding to disclose your Personal Information, or any other information, on or through the Site.
- To one or more third parties in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock, including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceeding.
- As we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (1) under applicable law; (2) to comply with legal process; (3) to respond to requests from public and government authorities; (4) to enforce agreements that we have with you or others; (5) to protect our operations or those of any of our Affiliates; (6) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, or that of you, our Affiliates or others; and (7) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
“Other Information” is any information that does not identify you as a specific individual.
Other Information We Collect
We and our service providers may collect Other Information such as:
- Browser information
- Server log files
- Information collected through cookies, pixel tags and other technologies
- Physical location of your device
- Demographic information and other non-personally-identifiable information provided by you
- Aggregated information
How We Collect Other Information
We and our service providers may collect Other Information in a variety of ways, including:
- Through your browser or device: Certain information is collected through most devices, such as your Media Access Control (MAC) address, device manufacturer and model, device identifier, screen resolution, and the type and version of your operating system and browser. In addition, an Internet Protocol (IP) address (i.e., a number that is automatically assigned to a device by an Internet Service Provider) is logged automatically in our server log files whenever a user visits the Site, along with the time of the visit and the page(s) that were visited. We and our service providers use IP addresses for purposes such as calculating usage levels, helping diagnose server problems and administering the Site.
- Using pixel tags and other similar technologies: Pixel tags (also known as web beacons and clear GIFs) are small images that may be used by us and our service providers in connection with some pages of the Site and HTML-formatted email messages to, among other things, render such pages to you on various hardware devices and operating system versions, track the actions of Site users and email recipients, measure the success of marketing campaigns and compile statistics about usage and response rates. Pixel tags may collect information such as the pages, features and links accessed by a user, and the IP address, browser type and operating system of such user’s device.
- Physical location: We and our service providers may collect the physical location of your device by, for example, using satellite, cell phone tower or WiFi signals. We may use your device’s physical location to provide you with personalized location-based services and content, including for marketing purposes, based on the choices that have been made with respect to such uses. We may also share your device’s physical location, combined with information about what advertisements you viewed and other information we collect, with our marketing partners to enable them to provide you with more personalized content and to study the effectiveness of advertising campaigns, based on the choices that have been made with respect to such disclosures. In some instances, you may be permitted to allow or deny such uses or sharing of your device’s location, but if you choose to deny such uses or sharing, we, our service providers, and our third-party marketing partners may not be able to provide you with certain personalized services and content.
- From you: We and our service providers may collect demographic information such as your city, state or ZIP code of residence, as well as other information, such as your preferred means of communication, your gender and your date of birth, when you voluntarily provide this information to us or our service providers. Unless combined with Personal Information, this information does not personally identify you or any other user of the Site.
- By aggregating information: We and our service providers may aggregate Personal Information collected from you and other users, for example by using Personal Information to calculate the percentage of users who have a particular telephone area code. Aggregated Personal Information does not personally identify you or any other user of the Site.
How We Use and Disclose Other Information
We may use and disclose Other Information for any purpose. In some instances, we may combine Other Information with Personal Information (such as combining your ZIP code with your name). If we combine any Other Information with Personal Information, the combined information will be treated by us as Personal Information while it is so combined.
Third Parties and Third-Party Sites
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE INFORMATION COLLECTION, USAGE, DISCLOSURE OR OTHER PRACTICES OF ANY THIRD PARTIES, INCLUDING OUR AFFILIATES, THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS (INCLUDING PAYMENT CARD PROCESSORS AND RELATED SERVICE PROVIDERS), ANY THIRD-PARTY SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORM, ANY THIRD PARTY MAKING AVAILABLE THE DEVICES OR OPERATING SYSTEMS FOR WHICH THE SITE IS AVAILABLE, AND ANY THIRD PARTY OPERATING ANY SITE TO WHICH THE SITE CONTAINS A LINK. THE INCLUSION OF A LINK ON THE SITE DOES NOT IMPLY THAT WE ENDORSE THE LINKED SITE.
“Do Not Track" Signals
We seek to use reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect Personal Information under our control. Unfortunately, no data storage or data transmission over the Internet can be 100% secure. Please also be aware that we may use third-party cloud service providers that provide hosting, data storage and other services pursuant to standard terms and conditions that may be non-negotiable; these service providers have informed us or the general public that they apply security measures they consider adequate for the protection of information within their systems, or they have a general reputation for applying such measures.
Please exercise caution in submitting Personal Information through the Site, especially if you are accessing the Site using a WiFi hotspot or public network. If you have reason to believe that your use of the Site is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account that you might have with us has been compromised), please let us know immediately, using the mechanisms described in the “Contacting Us” section below.
Choices and Access
Your Choices Regarding Our Use and Disclosure of Your Personal Information
We give you choices regarding our use and disclosure of your Personal Information for marketing purposes. You may opt-out from:
- Receiving promotional emails from us based upon your Personal Information: If you no longer want to receive promotional emails from us based upon your Personal Information, going forward, you may opt-out of receiving such marketing-related messages by using the link at the bottom of such messages, or by visiting your “My Account” page on the Site. Please note that we may still send other messages to you, such as administrative messages.
We will try to comply with your request(s) as soon as reasonably practicable.
How You Can Access or Change Your Personal Information
We welcome your willingness to update your information with us. You may review or ask us to update your Personal Information by visiting your “My Account” page on the Site.
In your request, please make clear what information you would like to have changed. We will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable. We are not responsible for changing information in the databases of Affiliates and other third parties with which we have already shared your Personal Information, and, if we comply with your request, we may still need to retain certain information for recordkeeping and other purposes.
Use of Site by Minors
The Site is not directed to individuals under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, please do not use the Site or provide any Personal Information to us.
The Site is controlled and operated by us from the United States, and is not intended to subject us to the laws or jurisdiction of any state, country or territory other than that of the United States.
15 West 38th St
New York, NY 10018
Please note that emails are not always secure, so please do not include credit card information or other sensitive information in any email to us.